SI6 0.00% 0.1¢ si6 metals limited

BCL in financial trouble, page-3

1. 203 Posts.
    Yep - I mentioned the financial strife that BCL were in beginning of last month, so not really 'new' information. You really need to also highlight "fall in metal prices and the prolonged shutdown of its smelter". Again, as stated many times before, BCL need ore. I'm not saying its going to be BMLs, but they need ore.

I've emailed PV multiple times with questions I have that I needed clarification on, but he obviously doesn't feel the need to respond to shareholder queries, which is extremely disappointing, not to mention unnerving.

People need to stop looking at this through rose-tinted glasses. This is not an stock you'd want to be investing substantial amounts of money in right now. There are many better off penny stocks to have a punt on, with far better odds. I still have hope, but if this JV doesn't come off, BML will not recover. Yes they have their own PLs, but they will not have the money to fund exploration, and they will not be able to raise it. This is not a down-ramp, it's a reality check.

Val and Micky make some valid points so don't just dismiss them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.368M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
73 186294863 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 19715775 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.