SI6 0.00% 0.2¢ si6 metals limited

Father Christmas or something real.....with this it's hard to...

1. 565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Father Christmas or something real.....with this it's hard to know ....the blind leading the blind or a true statement....it seems to go on and on, remembering KPMG through N D-Warren did state clearly no further extensions of time to EIH after last week. Even if true, where does BML fit?
    This is **zFM news' latest, today....

MINERALS MINISTER, KEBONANG EXPRESSES HOPE THAT THE BCL WILL REOPEN

THURSDAY, 11 MAY, 2017 - 07:45

http://www.**zfm.com/sites/default/files/styles/medium/public/field/image/logo%20final_21.jpg?itok=_xY5YUyj
    Prospective investors for the troubled BCL mine are said to have finished their due diligence assessment in Botswana.
    Minister responsible for minerals, Sadique Kebonang told **z Fm news that the Dubai royal family is currently in South Africa to access Nkomati mine.
    He said the prospective investors have given them positive feedback which gives them hope that the mine will re-open in the near future.
    As soon as prospective investors have completed the assessment in South Africa, intense negotiations will resume determining the value and price of the mine.
    The minister said when the mine re-opens, priority will be given to the former miners who lost their jobs when the government decided to put the copper mine under provisional liquidation in October last year.
    News
    Botswana

Rgds to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.738M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.71K 769.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 60104838 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 14927899 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.