SI6 0.00% 0.2¢ si6 metals limited

I imagine PV keeps an eye on HC (maybe?). Far be it for me to...

1. 565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    I imagine PV keeps an eye on HC (maybe?). Far be it for me to try to teach my grandmother to suck eggs, but as time goes on and on and Dept of Mines also start fidgeting at non activity, and given there are some (albeit limited) funds in kitty, and there are at least some absolutely exceptional prospects even outside the JV areas, just some reportable lead-up studies or hiring of a few Bats to do trenching or other prelim sampling possibly leading to even one drill hole, would be a nice way to alleviate the boredom.
    I would think that when even our poster friend Noixz stops posting, our LT holders are losing interest, and some activity outside of just hanging around waiting to hear from KPMG and/or the 'I seek him here, I seek him there' EIH/Mr Mangoosh (who may indeed come good even now) might kindle a new spark.....won't start a blaze, but might just show some proactive interest to keep things going. Waiting on EIH is ok but if we are after game our prospects improve if we don't only load one barrel.

One thing still puzzling me is why BML cannot (?) get hold of the first WP report which BCL originally restricted as ' commercial in confidence'.....details therein might indeed do a bit for our flagging confidence levels.....if it forms part of BCL's spend to get to 30% then in reality at least to some degree that report belongs also to BML.

There is nothing per se wrong with Maibele North...from the original JORC it may lack volume, but nonetheless Ni grades better than Nkomati, the BCL mines themselves, and Tati, plus copper, PGM's and a sniff of gold, and very respectable Cobalt. Airport also is respectable......PV has done a good job getting us this far, but we need to get some movement going again.

A bit of effort, not just poking around lithium/ tantalum very greenfield prospects, might
    see the SP (now under CPR and probably looking around for the ambos) pick up a bit.

Have a nice day all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.738M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.71K 769.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 60104838 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 14927899 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.