SI6 0.00% 0.2¢ si6 metals limited

Sounds like another rough day gs, of which I have many. My...

1. 565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Sounds like another rough day gs, of which I have many. My mantra has always been: Believe nothing that you are told, half of what you read in newspapers, and everything you otherwise/actually see.
    Apart from all that, you probably do need to keep abreast of the press reports as others act on their content so it is handy to know how they are thinking in case evasive or other action is indicated.....no matter how crappy the reporting is, the unfortunate truth is the SP may be effected as a result.

It's like how we view BML....all logic, reality check thinking tells me they are a dead duck...a mounty or teal floating in the water with the hounds moving in, but the belief I hold - on balance reasonably based - tells me their prospects are good , the company though having too many issued shares remains sound, CEO has serious skin in the game and has proven capability to raise working funds, Botswana is a better place than most in Africa to hold, the cobalt price is excellent, Copper reasonable, and Nickel should recover due normal demand plus natural demand increase plus battery potential, plus,plus.
    On the downside why is our MN resource apparently so small in relation to for example Cupric/Kamecau? (unsure how that is spelt) enormous copper resource....said to be 6.5 m tonnes copper metal in ground, with just the first stage 100m. tonnes ore at 2% Cu and 20 gm silver/t., while we know historically Bots a major source of Copper going back a thousand years, and evidence many copper deposits were oxidised caps to nickel deposits below (eg MN).
    Thus what to believe. For me it continues a waiting game, ce sera sera.

Have a nice day gs, and best of luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.738M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.71K 769.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 60104838 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 14927899 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.