SI6 0.00% 0.2¢ si6 metals limited

Wazdan, hi......Guess it's a rhetorical to some degree, isn't...

1. 565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Wazdan, hi......Guess it's a rhetorical to some degree, isn't it? Personally I feel about $5 may look a bit better, perhaps a starting point, given the high price of cobalt, which I do feel is the key - definitely - and I've thrown in a few links to latest interesting articles.
    I'm a bit reluctant to pontificate on the whole thing because I am no expert and don't pretend to be, however I do think (is it a prompt from my hip pocket nerve perhaps or?)
    we should get an outcome, perhaps through Mr Motsepe's ARM (???), but another key is I feel PV (with the greatest respect) needs to push things a bit (probably already doing so.....dealing with KPMG doubtless no sinecure ) especially the JV aspect and where it's going, as well as the desirability of accessing the WP PFS report. This latter might outline for possible JV partners just what BML has to offer, quite apart from BML's many other outstanding prospects. From this report we could also learn something on the average grade for BML's Co resource - possibly.
    The fact that the diamond seeking consortium are now in discussions with N D-W on
    trying to sort out their own JV which too was under Polaris, may clarify how KPMG are looking at the JV situations.
    There seems a huge vacuum of silence (contradiction in terms?) every time I look at BML, but reading between the lines I think some things are being progressed, just that the liquidation process is - as always - slow. I am afraid someone like Mr Motsepe or another may not look at BML unless BML advertises itself a bit, and the WP report may be one way of publicizing BML's attractive features, esp the Cobalt. Lithium and Ta are a long greenfield way down the track....cobalt is front and centre with the drilling done already showing excellent results for it.

You probably need a Mixmaster to make anything out of BCL/BML , but the potential is still there. I am never one sided in my view of BML and always post the contrary view as well as the favourable one if it comes up, but there are runs on the board, and potential.

http://www.engineeringnews.co.za/article/volvo-cars-to-go-all-electric-from-2019-2017-07-05

Home / Sector News / Automotive / Passenger Cars, Bakkies & Vans← Back

Volvo Cars to go all electric from 2019

5TH JULY 2017

BY: IRMA VENTER
    CREAMER MEDIA SENIOR DEPUTY EDITOR
    SAVE THIS ARTICLE EMAIL THIS ARTICLE
    FONT SIZE: -+

Volvo Cars has announced that every newVolvo launched from 2019 onwards will feature an electric motor of some kind.
    The Swedish car maker says pure internal combustion engine (ICE) cars will gradually be phased out and replaced by ICE cars that are enhanced with electrified drivetrains, or vehicles which are fully electric.
    ADVERTISEMENT

This means all Volvos on sale in South Africa will, eventually, be hybrids, or fully electric vehicles.

Got News to Share? Send 2 FREE Releases ↓
    All News Topics > World News Topics: By Country | By State > > Daily News Alert
    France to End Sales of Gas, Diesel Vehicles
    Jul 7, 2017
    France will no longer sell gas and diesel vehicles after 2040 to help the country meet its goals under the Paris climate agreement, the country’s ecology minister announced Thursday. Nicolas Hulot said such a move is a “public health issue” due to pollution in many French cities, according to the Telegraph. “The solutions are there, our own makers have in their boxes the means to fulfill this promise," Hulot said. He called it a "veritable revolution".
    - French President Emmanuel Macron pledged to “make the planet great again” after President Donald Trump announce that the U.S. would withdraw from the Paris climate agreement. That accord, reached in 2015 with support from the Obama administration, set ambitious goals to reduce emissions around the globe. Only Syria and Nicaragua did not sign it. Hulot called the Trump administration’s stance on the issue a “brutal attitude” but indicated there were still American partners, like non-governmental organizations, France could work with on climate issues. France will offer incentives for people to replace old vehicles with cleaner models. “The government will offer each French person a bonus to replace their diesel car dating before 1997 or petrol from before 2001 by a new or second-hand vehicle,” Hulot said. The ecology minister also announced France will ban any new project using petrol, gas, coal and shale oil by 2040. Hulot said the country hopes to be carbon neutral by 2050.

The above from EIN news. Of course it's a long termer by France, but it can only improve not only Co sales but also Cu and Ni over the interim period.
    In addition we now have the Tesla plans to build the world's largest storage battery, in Australia....that is really interesting .

Apologies for lengthy post. Have a nice day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.737M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $5K 2.000M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 59890139 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 15058259 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.28am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.