SI6 0.00% 0.2¢ si6 metals limited

https://www.miningreview.com/magazine_articles/norilsk-nickels-pu...

1. 565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    https://www.miningreview.com/magazi...transaction-breakthrough-botswana-government/

Interesting article in Mining Review Africa.....nothing new, but it outlines to some degree where the Norilsk/Botswana/liquidator situation now stands. This is important - I feel - because we have been told by KPMG that all potential buyers of BCL/BCL assets have been put off by the ongoing Norilsk legal fight with Bots government and BCL muddying the waters.

Dubai-based firm renews interest in Botswana’s BCL copper mine
    Published on 07.07.2017 à 16h21 by APA News

• "The Dubai-based firm Emirates Investment House has renewed their interest to purchase the BCL Mines, APA learnt here Friday.This comes after the company withdrew their bidding interest in June, just two weeks after completing a due diligence exercise.
      BCL liquidator Nigel Dixon Warren told Yarona FM News that he has received an offer from the company with an interest to possibly buy some of the assets in the mine.
      Dixon-Warren said the company is expected to carry out another due diligence exercise in the next coming weeks.
      He also said the BCL assets have been placed under care and maintenance.

Since being placed under provisional liquidation in October for an initial period of four months, the High Court has granted two extensions to BCL as the government negotiated with potential buyers.
    BCL Mine was placed under provisional liquidation after its creditors demanded close to P1 billion (US$96 million)."

The above Cameroun/Yarona article I've quoted above just restates that EIH remain around, though we were told their latest letter of offer to the Minister lacked substance, and contained a time limit for acceptance of 13th July, now past.
    My own reaction to the Cameroun paper's statement that Yarona FM News were quoting Nigel Dixon-Warren as (possibly) having allowed more due diligence by EIH, is that it will probably be yet another time wasting delay. My respectful feeling is that EIH are more interested in an asset stripping exercise without committing (or having ability) do any mining, a result which might be less than beneficial to our BML.

Regards to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.738M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.71K 769.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 60104838 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 14927899 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.