SI6 0.00% 0.2¢ si6 metals limited

The saga continues.....becoming like "Blue Hills" on the ABC...

1. 565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    The saga continues.....becoming like "Blue Hills" on the ABC years back:

By

GLOBAL MINING NEWS IN REAL TIME

Botswana hopes to strike deal with Norilsk soon over Nkomati mine

25TH JULY 2017

BY: REUTERS
    SAVE THIS ARTICLE EMAIL THIS ARTICLE

**ORONEBotswana aims to resolve a dispute with Norilsk Nickel (Nornickel) next month over a failed deal in which the country's BCL Mine was to buy the Russian firm's 50% stake in the Nkomati mine.
    "Due diligence and valuation exercises are being carried out to establish the value of the Nkomati assets as a basis for negotiating a commercially acceptable solution to the parties involved," Botswana's Mineral Resources Minister Sadique Kebonang said on Tuesday.

Nornickel is suing Botswana for $271-million over the failed deal to sell the Nkomati Mine in South Africa, which is the Russian company's last African asset.
    The due diligence and valuation is expected to conclude by August 15, and negotiations with the Russian group will follow thereafter, Sadique said.
    "Nornickel welcomes the Botswana government's intention to solve the question of the Nkomati purchase and hopes for a quick settlement of the situation," the company said in an emailed statement to Reuters after the minister's comments.

These days, after the EIH carryings on, I take anything from Min Kebonang with a bit of a question mark.
    Have a nice day all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.737M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $5K 2.000M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 59890139 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 15058259 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.28am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.