SI6 0.00% 0.2¢ si6 metals limited

Interesting mmegi article, though most of it we already knew....

1. 565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Interesting mmegi article, though most of it we already knew. Towards the end are some relevant timelines I for one had not seen before.....http://www.mmegi.bw/index.php?aid=70482&dir=2017/july/26

Quoting last four paras....
    "Meanwhile, the liquidator of BCL, Nigel Dixon-Warren has opened bidding for the piecemeal sale of the assets with deadline for submission of offers set for September 1, 2017. In a statement, Dixon-Warren of KPMG said government seeks to dispose of the BCL group’s assets preferably as a whole to an interested party who is able to commence operations and return the group to profitability.
    “Whilst preference will be given to parties interested in the BCL group as a whole, parties who are interested in certain constituent assets are invited to submit offers in line with their interest,” said Dixon-Warren.
    The BCL Mine assets comprise four underground shafts, a concentrator and a 900 kilo-tonne per annum (ktpa) flash smelting furnace. In addition to its mining and processing assets, BCL estate include about 2,000 residential properties and related infrastructure including a hospital and a farm.
    In a bid to assist interested investors with information, Dixon-Warren said a data room would be open on August 7, following which an indicative offer should be submitted by September 1, 2017."

Regards to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.738M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.71K 769.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 60104838 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 14927899 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.