SI6 0.00% 0.2¢ si6 metals limited

Latest (?) showing BCL now liquidating fully, Tati deferred till...

1. 565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Latest (?) showing BCL now liquidating fully, Tati deferred till April 9 which means the TNMC potential buyer must still be extant, nothing said about status of BCLI who are thought to hold the JV role re BML.
    http://www.sundaystandard.info/high-court-says-bcl-mine-must-be-sold

On another point I still cannot understand why the Dibete and particularly Airstrip assays do not test for Cobalt, as cobalt was found in some of the 2010 holes in significant amounts, not so sure about Dibete, but Falconbridge was getting Cobalt way back in the seventies/eighties.......BML was always underpowered because BCL (when Co was about 10/11 dlrs) did not test for cobalt in the later JV holes for financial reasons, while the JORC was done without including the Co figures at all. This was why the WP pre feasibility report is so important, as one of it's major criteria was to update the JORC to include cobalt.
    It's all very well...and I applaud the idea....to look for new projects, but the new BOD need to keep in mind that Maibele is a plus 300M US resource in the ground on only the holes drilled up to and including 2014, and no cobalt......
    Airstrip and Dibete are shaping up well, but are inside the JV permits, so it is important to look at the Six Sigma assets as a whole , keeping the existing JV setup in mind while looking at the broarder picture and possibilities as well.

Interesting the magistrate confirming the BCL liquidation is one of the Kebonangs, who are a prominent legal family there, of whom Advocate Sadique Kebonang is the Minister who orchestrated the shutting down of BCL back in 2016 and in the EIH and other mechanations thereafter, though I am not reading anything into this bar the coincidence, of course.

Have a nice day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.738M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.71K 769.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 60104838 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 14927899 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.