SI6 0.00% 0.2¢ si6 metals limited

If indeed there has been a settlement with the Russians and...

1. 565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    If indeed there has been a settlement with the Russians and Government/BCL at last, will this speed up the liquidation generally and encourage bidders for TNMC and any who may be interested in Maibele North through BCLI, both of whom (as I understand it) remain under provisional liquidation rather than outright wind up, as is the case with BCL itself.(???)
    Like all such receiverships KPMG are notoriously tight with information......interestingly the new directors of SI6 seem to share the KPMG tight lip approach.....I sometimes think the tsetse fly must be in Botswana, putting everyone to sleep.

http://www.miningweekly.com/article...el-45m-to-settle-mine-sale-dispute-2018-03-09

Nickel $45m to settle mine sale dispute

9TH MARCH 2018

BY: REUTERS
    SAVE THIS ARTICLE EMAIL THIS ARTICLE
    FONT SIZE: -+

**ORONEBotswana has paid Norilsk Nickel $45-million to settle a dispute after its State-run mining company pulled out of buying a stake in a South African mine from the Russian firm, the minerals minister said on Friday.
    Botswana's state-run BCL Mine pulled out of a 3-billion pula ($281-million) deal in October 2016 to buy a 50% stake in Nkomati Nickel Mine from Norilsk due to a lack of funds, prompting the Russian firm to file a legal claim.
    ADVERTISEMENT

Minister of Minerals Sadique Kebonang confirmed the settlement to Reuters and said the payment was approved through a presidential directive on January 24.
    Norilsk Nickel declined to comment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.738M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.71K 769.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 60104838 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 14927899 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.