SI6 0.00% 0.3¢ si6 metals limited

Hi fwp....missed your comments longtime.......sneaked a look at...

1. 565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Hi fwp....missed your comments longtime.......sneaked a look at your other posts and interested to see you are in MOD.
    Your question...I think as you are in Bots you will have a better idea than I, as all I can do is read between the infrequent lines.
    I just feel maybe Patrice Motsepe seems ok and I felt maybe he or even the Russians might get things going, perhaps via the smelter. But I feel Tati may be the key as SI6 are midway (+/-) between the smelter and TNMC's Phoenix, but who knows?
    I'm discouraged by what I perceive as inertia at relatively high cost with the new directorate towards Maibele and the other areas including Airstrip and Dibete, and feel maybe they are perhaps more likely to concentrate on re birthing SI6 , morphing it into something it's now not, which may work given their past efforts, but which I think is a pity given the good potential of Maibele, the proximity of both A/strip and Dibete, and the associated cobalt, especially given BCL historically produced bi-product Co over the years.
    The potential SP is a real poser isn't it, maybe to become clearer as the BCL/BCLI/TNMC situation crystallizes a little. To this end unfortunately neither N D-Warren nor our directorate could ever be accused of being loquacious. Personally, as with most others I need a good return to save the day post consolidation.
    The budget on exploration/research current quarter at 30,000 (if I recall rightly) worried me. Someone (may have been Big Mahn, or another, did advise me the new board may be less interested in the prior projects than in creating something new, and little doubt this is probably the case, but no need to rush to throw out the baby with the bathwater.
    Someone needs to spend time sorting out where we stand/go with the in limbo JV, to establish a plan going forward and to clarify the equity status thereof. With an ITG value of probably more than US$300m. its not something to turn one's back on, I'd have thought.
    ARM have a good team from the top down, and ample resources. Unfortunately they have not enjoyed a happy ride with their own nickel lately, Nkomati specifically, but they are an outfit I perceive as being good operators. The other positive is the improving outlook for Ni, Cu, palladium and Co, those last as useful bi-products.

I am now being loquacious so will wish you well, fwp.
    Nice weekend to all.

Sorry, finding it difficult now to get the contact page for the FM radio ( **z?) you mentioned earlier, and wondered if there was a new access link for their online news? Regards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.106M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 61813846 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 15218320 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.40am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.