SI6 0.00% 0.2¢ si6 metals limited

Again, fwp, don't like to immediately re-comment, but I feel...

1. 565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Again, fwp, don't like to immediately re-comment, but I feel would be remiss of me not to mention the negative effect I get from seeing a share recently consolidated where new shares have been issued around the 0.8 to 1 cent mark with SP having subsequently touched 2 cents, stabilized about 1.5 and currently dozing at 1.3 to be issuing directors and staff multitudes of options to subscribe for new shares at only 2.2 cents with a life of 3 years in which to exercise. "Employee Incentive securities plan"..... the incentive being to get the SP from 1.3/1.5 to a bit over 2.2 cents.....how low is the bar to be set.....why not a higher premium to realistically incentivise staff.....make them work for it.....credit where credit is due, but sweat a bit for it????

If the SI6 directorate consider an SP increase from 1.3/1.5 cents over 3 years to 2.2/2.5 say, is an okay result, then that approach is not a confidence booster. Personally, at near enough to age 70, three years is a significant time to see pass for a minuscule gain (given the gain may or may not be far better), but an indication of confidence by the BOD in their ability to move things along quickly would have been a shot in the arm for battered holders who have bought in at far higher than current post consolidation prices, and who continue (albeit as their own choice) to support and believe in the company (and it's staff).

Regards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.738M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.71K 769.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 60104838 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 14927899 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.