SI6 0.00% 0.3¢ si6 metals limited

BCL saga, page-247

1. 565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Like many others I seem to have been in this for a long time, having read the reports (Anpet esp) in the replacement A-Cap prospectus for BML in 07 or so, which read to me like the best selection of prospects for startup explorers I had ever read in 50 plus years right back to Poseidon. Given the old copper works all over the leases going back a thousand years, and with the indications these copper deposits are often (in that area) overlying manifestations of Nickel/PGM deposits below (eg Maibele North), I have been a fan of BML, yes.
    Unfortunately, the BCL JV, whilst a good idea, seems to have been beset by problems quite early on, with BCL lurching from one crisis to the next, thus making it hard to progress our prospects. Then just after BCL committed to mining Maibele they in turn went belly up (unintended pun).
    It was Churchill who said "Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm". If there be any truth to that I should be heading to success, as plenty failures here and there in my investing.
    Be that as it may, I am in for the long haul with SI6, and hope that the new BOD find a new and successful share price mover which helps us all, but at the same time I see no reason to give up on the existing projects. Also, as I said earlier, the cobalt is not DRC, but is well worth pursuing....valuable.

I wish all well. Regards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.106M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $210 70K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 61813846 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16348320 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.48am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.