SI6 0.00% 0.2¢ si6 metals limited

Further to previous post..... please take note of comments in...

1. 565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Further to previous post..... please take note of comments in the previous post in relation to this article.

It is again the reporter's opinion, not necessarily  mine. KPMG's N D-Warren has been pretty forthright in stating the liquidation procedure runs to his timetable. I'm not sure there is an overabundance of communication between he and BML about BCL so far. My reading of PV's reports indicate this, at least to me.

The PM Drive

http://www.**zfm.com/sites/default/files/twitter-btn.png
    mce-anchor
    ALLEGED TAKEOVER OF BCL MINE BY A DUBAI ROYALS RAISES SUSPICIONS

TUESDAY, 14 MARCH, 2017 - 09:30

Some insiders have expressed doubts about the alleged takeover of BCL Mine by a Dubai-based company, saying the public is being sold a dummy.
    Almost three weeks after the alleged agreement between the government and the Dubai Royal family, no details of the agreement have been made public.
    BCL Provisional Liquidator, Nigel Dickson Warren, confirmed at the beginning of the month that the prospective buyers have contacted him and said negotiations were at a sensitive stage.
    Business owners have expressed concern that there is still no certainty on the future of the closed Mine.
    Last week they asked Trade and Investment Minister, Vincent Seretse, to shed light on the alleged sale but the Minister also pleaded ignorance.
    News
    Botswana

Regards to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.737M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $540 270K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 47526902 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 14018064 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.