SI6 0.00% 0.2¢ si6 metals limited

Humble apologies for bombarding you all with posts but there is...

1. 565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Humble apologies for bombarding you all with posts but there is a steady flow of snippets of info from various sources about the possibility of something positive regarding the Emirites deal developing, so the following from **zFM of today's date is the latest, but again only supposition.....

http://www.**zfm.com/sites/default/files/logo_0.gif

**zFM Breakfast Show
    06:00 to 10:00

Tuesday, 11 Apr 2017

http://www.**zfm.com/sites/default/files/twitter-btn.png
    mce-anchor
    RENEWED HOPE FOR BCL MINERS AS THE MINE MIGHT OPEN SOON

TUESDAY, 11 APRIL, 2017 - 09:00

Some former BCL employees have expressed hope that the ongoing negotiations between the BCL Provisional Liquidator and the Dubai-based Emirates Investments House will result in the reopening of the mine so that they could go back to work.
    Last week, Nigel Dickson-Warren, indicated that negotiations with the potential buyer were going well and was optimistic that a deal will be signed at the end of this month.
    A former BCL worker, Jackson Makulu, told **z FM News that the semi-skilled have had it tough finding employment, as the whole mining sector has been shedding jobs.
    It remains unclear how many of the more than five thousand former BCL employees will find employment should the mine reopen.
    Before it was shut down by the government in October last year, BCL had unveiled plans to cut up to two thousand jobs as a cost-saving measure.
    Meanwhile, Government expects to have received a due diligence report from the United Arab Emirates, UAE investors, who are said to have tabled a firm offer to buy the controversial BCL mine before the end of this month.
    In an interview on the sidelines of a Kgotla meeting held in Lobatse yesterday, the Mineral Resources minister, Sadique Kebonang said the report will allow for the investor to assess all financial aspects of a potential acquisition of the troubled mine.
    Kebonang recently, travelled to the UAE to negotiate a deal with the said investors.
    News
    Botswana

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.738M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.71K 769.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 60104838 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 14927899 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.