SI6 0.00% 0.2¢ si6 metals limited

OK Mowibble....I take your comment in good spirit as it is...

1. 565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    OK Mowibble....I take your comment in good spirit as it is friendly, but there have been quite a few telling me not to start another thread "for every single post'....To be honest and as all my recent posts are "Re:BCL saga" I have no idea what you mean by new thread on every single post as someone else commented. That said if you explain in the most simple terms (a) what is being done wrong and (b) how you want it corrected/how you want me to do my posts, I am sure I can adjust my posts to fit in with the format you want to see.......otherwise I have no idea what you require. At present for example if I'm dealing with something concerning the ongoing BCL developments the subject is "Re:BCL saga". If its commodities generally subject is "Commodities". If its to do with Cobalt specifically it is "Re Cobalt", but if it concerned say Cobalt specifically but also a range of other commodities then "Commodities/Cobalt", and so on. I cannot see the sense of blindly following a subject thread which has nothing to do with or is irrelevant to the point I am commenting on. Some points ARE disconnected but every point??
    As I said I am happy to go with the flow if you would be understanding enough to set out clearly what is required so that my brain is on the same wavelength, which it apparently is not at present.
    Bottom line is I wish to offend nobody, so an explanation I can take on board will be welcomed. I don't post for fun, I do it to try to see that any info relevant to BML (positive or negative ) is out there. What did 'Mr T" say; wise person says something because he has something to say....fool (and none of us posting here are fools at all) says something because he wants to say something. I don't do that, so if you can set my posting right, pls feel free to do so. Tasol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.738M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.71K 769.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 60104838 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 14927899 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.