SI6 0.00% 0.2¢ si6 metals limited

**zFM news item Wed 26 April, 2017 undersigned Business...

1. 565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    **zFM news item Wed 26 April, 2017 undersigned Business Botswana.........Make of this what you
    will......this apparently unauthorised release **z refer to happened "last week", put about by the "ruling party". How it fits in with the WeekendPost newspaper article above dated Monday 24th which I posted on 24/4 remains to be seen. Since the WeekendPost article quotes both Minister Kebonang and
    Nigel Dixon-Warren (the BCL liquidator) it would likely be authoritative, whereas the verbal by the BDP whilst also possibly true may be being quashed so that the government members don't have their thunder stolen before a major announcement is released. Politics?

We shall see in due course, doubtless.

BDP RETRACTS ITS MESSAGE ON THE FUTURE OF THE BCL MINE

WEDNESDAY, 26 APRIL, 2017 - 10:00

The ruling BDP has issued an apology following what it calls a false message issued by its structures last week, purporting that the leadership will make a major announcement regarding the future of the BCL mine.
    A member of the BDP Political Education and Election Committee, Botho Ntirang, told **zFM News that the party is aware that a public announcement was made, which could have created a false hope on former BCL employees but emphasised that it did not originate from the Central Committee.
    He explained that he was dispatched to the mining town to resuscitate BDP structures and not to make any pronouncement on the future of the BCL mine or the town of Selebi Phikwe.
    According to Ntirang, if there is an announcement to be made, it will be done by the relevant government officials at the right time.
    The announcement, which was made through a public address system, called on BDP members to attend a meeting where major plans for the future of Phikwe will be unveiled.
    The announcer repeatedly said good things were coming to the mining town.
    Business
    Botswana

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.738M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.71K 769.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 60104838 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 14927899 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.