SI6 0.00% 0.2¢ si6 metals limited

http://www.miningweekly.com/article/norilsk-seeks-damages-from-bo...

1. 565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    http://www.miningweekly.com/article...-of-nkomati-tati-mines-2017-04-28/rep_id:3650

Norilsk seeks damages from Botswana govt over stalled sale of Nkomati, Tati mines

28TH APRIL 2017

BY: ANINE KILIAN
    CONTRIBUTING EDITOR ONLINE

States Norilsk will "pursue a court order" to compel the Bots government to make the payments it alleges are owed to it by BCL.
    I wonder if this represents Norilsk taking a position because they feel a deal with UAE or anyone else may not eventuate at all, or alternatively just getting ready for any expected deal to ensure Norilsk is paid out ahead of other creditors by going for the shareholder instead of BCL/the liquidator?

Paradoxically the final para seems to clearly agree with the liquidator's claim in the South African court which was said to be based on asserting that Norilsk should not be owed anything as the SA minister should not have approved the transaction between Norilsk and BCL at all because BCL were clearly unable to pay for it.
    Probably a bit academic anyway given (a) there is no evidence of a deal yet except for the Press speculation; (b) as PV said in the 27/4 Ann we don't know how or if at all any deal will effect BML;
    and (c) the recent WeekendPost article seemed to state the belief that the Govt as shareholder would pass its payment to Norlisk to settle. If this is so why this latest court action.....maybe just ars. covering by Norilsk to make sure they get theirs.

The suspense is killing me.....haha, but not so haha really.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.738M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.71K 769.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 60104838 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 14927899 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.