BCN 3.70% 2.6¢ beacon minerals limited

BCN Chart, page-98

1. 5,616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2192
    With every drill campaign we increase our LOM, we have a huge amount of unexplored tenements that most likely will contain a economical grade of gold to mine. We have been mining for a year already and basically we went straight to mining without doing a whole lot of drilling.

We can drill the pants out of our tenements to add 10 Year LOM.. might take us 10 million to drill those holes and a year but it could be done. In the future the grades may be better and our mill will process more with hopefully a ever improving gold price.

The undrilled tenements will unlock all the gold resource we need with our current luck.
    L16/120 E15/1582

I get why many here are using the conventional method to calculate LOM but feel that is more to justify funding at the PFS stage for a mining hopeful. As we bypassed this process we took a humble intial reserve and went to work not doing the orthodox where managment need to build a compelling case to get project funded.. we did debentures and board ate the risk.. so we are not the standard path to mining and as such our stated resources are not as meets the eye. But that is for you to conclude.. SP will likely be far higher once the standard mining accounting practices are applied to this project.

We will be drilling heaps in the near future so this should keep the SP robust and the bleeding obvious will get factoried in when its hitting punters in the face by the looks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $101.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $10.20K 387.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 854301 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 3982412 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.44am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.