BCN 3.85% 2.7¢ beacon minerals limited

BCN March Surprise, aka The Judd News, page-159

1. 442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    Newbie22 - whilst its easiest, and lots more fun, to focus on the positives regarding BCN there is a need to be very pragmatic in any assessments of what could go wrong?

I spent a fair bit of time over the weekend, while the quince jam, jelly and paste was brewing, identifying those factors and working out a range of what if's to put into a matrix

thus factors like:
    transport - if workers fly to Kal then to minesite and flights stop then what happens?
    - ditto re supply of consumable and other products on site, including fuel - stoppages or major delays may result in big problems
    - what if curfews are instigated - how would that impact?
    virus - what if employees come down with it, and shifts cant be manned (or womaned...) or casual cant be found to fill the gaps - is there a chance that mining stops?
    - some actions may require initial or ongoing State Govt approvals and if the public service is shut down what is the impact or such delays?
    other - what if there is a run on banks and they are shut down - is that a problem?
    - what if there is a run on fuel and the Feds decide to limit or ration supplies and access - is that a problem?
    - what if stock market is closed for say 1 month - is that a problem for BCN?
    - what if ASX is closed for say 1 month - no continuous disclosure provisions - would that be a concern for holders?
    - what if one or more of the mobs we have forward sold to, renegs - sure we can sue but that will take ages and in the meantime $ become an issue or cashflow?

anyway you get my drift and I have identified more than 30 factors that need to be considered - some answers were YES, some NO and some maybe

many are offset many times over by the positives attaching to BCN

in these troubled times there are no silly questions or ponderings and you should feel free to voice them, especially if some holders who are much smarter than me, can answer them for you

knowledge is power

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $101.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $21.74K 824.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 153051 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 1039496 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.