BCN 0.00% 2.3¢ beacon minerals limited

BCN March Surprise, aka The Judd News, page-279

1. 5,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2223
    Disagree... business as usual and just each passing day the coffers are getting filled and we are another day close to repaying debentures.

Absolutely nothing is required beyond business as usual for us all to make out extremely well here, lets face it the SP has been gamed down or at least sold down over COVID-19 fears which have turned out to be nothing but favourable in terms of marco developments with economic uncertainty and money printing.. (lets not forget the extra $300 per ounce of gold mined since the health / economic crisis has struck.

We might get some giant upside once management decide they dont mind the price going up a bit... i wont be suprised AT ALL to see management have bought more shares on market today (that is my guess)

The rest of the market is ignoring this project yet those closest to it are literally back the truck up with their savings.. lol, make up your own mind who you trust.. randoms on a anonymous investment thread of the very managment risking there families life savings.. DYOR!

The LOM upgrade is a given when management decide to file the paperwork, how many extra years do we want.. 5, 10 , 20 --- all easy peesy if they want.. but now.. focus on full steam ahead mining.. upgrades, aquisitions and divvies can all come in Q4 or 2021 .. Until then its accumulation mode whilst the board is focused on repayment before they push for expansion ... blind Freddy told me the plan because he could see it a mile off and it was the same last time round (history repeats doesn't it!).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $84.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $5.054K 226.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 4127439 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 23051958 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.