BCN 13.0% 2.6¢ beacon minerals limited

BCNOB money for jam?, page-40

1. 5,650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2214
    I think some people actually think the mine will end in 3 years.. in my opinion this is absurd and i dont know how anyone can come to this conclusion? I think we will be mining in the region and with better grades in 10 years time. It might be we are also mining Platinum as well as gold.. we shall see but this "3yr LOM" myth is about the only way one could justify a 133M MC here.

I have managed to convert 1/3 of my options but wont manage to get them all converted as its just too much coin but will be using my dividends to convert to heads asap.

Shame we didnt wait until the first divvy could go fully franked.. Having said that BCN has been a perfect trade for me over the last 5 years.. first buying in at .05

Only thing that would make me leave now would be a consolidation.. i have just gone through one with BML and the SP took a savage beating! Buybacks or nothing for me please managment.

+ ---- Can we please get 1oz Gold Bars from the Kalgoorlie Mint for divvies next time? Where can you sign me up? Charge a $100 premium for the bullion fabrication cost.. or better still rolls of 1/10oz Rounds... This would be the ultimate marketing tool and it would be in limited supply as only investors could own it!

I am going to write a letter to the board today!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.003(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $97.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $273.1K 10.95M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 565078 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 2657646 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.