IIQ 1.02% 49.5¢ inoviq ltd

May as well get rid of the "Sentiment and Disclosure"...

1. 220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19

May as well get rid of the "Sentiment and Disclosure" status.Pretty clear from the posts in the charts thread who owns the stock and who does not.

Can we perhaps keep this thread going (or someone can start one with a different name)Keep the charts thread to Charts and technical discussions. Just a suggestion to tidy up the discussion and make it more informative and user friendly for everyone.

I have never participated in a HC forum with so much incessant Ramping........ and I do not understand why people who do not hold, feel the need to hate on a BD1. There is really nothing to take issue with, BD1  trading activity  is just the ASX 101Company has not done anything wrong to whine about. clear agenda's on show.

The worst thing about this particular company are these threads, they spread fear and as equally damaging Euphoria, Normally i would avoid this type of investment from gauging the sentiment on HCMuch like why i avoided RAP (too much hype) Risk v Reward!!!!!!!

Sub 40 million MC cutting edge technology. THAT's WHY I AM HERE, let the company do it's thing and lets make the HC threads useful and informative. If posting price or direction predictions. Please give reasons why so everyone can learn. A broken clock tells the time correctly twice a day. More than some peoples success rate on the one line calls here.

Post both positive and negative constructive discussion.

peer comparison VHT 250 million MC a little further along in development.with FDA clearance have an AI assistant imaging algorithm to assist early detection of Breast Cancer. Any others familiar with this company and its tech differentials? Keen to hear others opinions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.005(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $45.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 50.0¢ 49.0¢ $15.36K 31.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 11463 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
49.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
49.5¢ 49.5¢ 49.5¢ 180
Last updated 13.19pm 03/05/2024 ?
IIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.