IIQ 3.00% 48.5¢ inoviq ltd

BD1 Outlook, page-3

1. 77 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Drift aimlessly until news has been the pattern so far. Until clinical results are in (12+ months from now) there's probably not much that is really exciting on the horizon. Even so, that breast cancer ann took a lot of ppl by suprise so who knows. Assuming they get their 3 mill from the CR they'll be primed for a run, which is why I took up my full 2c entitlement.

Vaccine results are due out soon and could give it a bit of a lift. But they're just as likely to be sold into by people who've been trapped since the recent highs, not to mention people who got in cheap with the CR. The vaccine result could also be negative which given current market sentiment probably won't go down well in terms of the SP. Either way I doubt it'll break new highs on the vaccine news. Happy to be proven wrong of course.

Its also possible (I'd wager it's likely) that there's another breast cancer study being done to cement their findings and improve the accuracy. We have no idea when that could drop. If that works then that could also generate some short term pips. On the flip side if the results aren't better the SP will probably tank.

Failing that, if we're looking at totally unpredictable stuff. There's the usual suspects of some big insto buying in, some new breakthrough (prostate perhaps), maybe a MOU with some big company. I think partnerships and buyouts are off the table until the test has been validated in clinical trials on a commercial platform.

Oh yeah. Also we're well overdue on some news regarding the lung test which everyone has forgotten about it seems. Would be nice to have some confirmation that they've worked the kinks out of that since last year.

Either way, just my opinion. DYOR as always.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 48.5¢ $3.031K 6.133K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 6396 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.