IIQ 0.00% 47.5¢ inoviq ltd

BD1, page-899

1. 487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    No disrespect to online university courses but....really?
    I have no doubt your marketing lecturer said don’t touch this stock because it isn’t safe. No spec company is safe. You want safe, put your money in banks...well, sort of safe. Anyone buying BD1 or any other stock that is yet to have a marketable product is taking a risk. The key is that if they have done their research it is a calculated risk with the possibility of a high chance to succeed and a high financial reward. However there’s always the chance that it won’t and we are all aware of that. I personally think you are best to stay well aware from spec shares if you aren’t willing to get burnt. Diversify your stocks and then you cover yourself.

If you are making these comments with the goal of trying to downramp and get the shares cheaper then I think you need to go back to your lecturer and learn how to do it better because unfortunately you are just giving everyone a good goggle. Even if the Luminex assay fails the sp will still not come back to 1 cent because the fundamentals of measuring Bard1 antibodies in serum to identify certain cancers has been proven. They now just have to get a product that is reliable in a clinical setting. Maybe or maybe not that will be the Luminex platform, time will tell. There’s plenty of other approaches out there as well they could try. As for a pump and dump, this has been tracking upwards for too long for that. The sp increase is real although of coarse it will bobble around a bit as people take profits, and already there’s a good profit to be taken. Smart people are probably taking some profits along the way to cover their initial investments. There are a lot of ignorant posters on Hotcopper, if you choose to be one of those, at least get off the BD1 thread, otherwise do your research properly and add constructive comments rather than ridiculous ones.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.5¢ 47.5¢ 47.0¢ $25.14K 53.21K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 15957 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.0¢ 5342 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.40pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.