IIQ 0.00% 57.5¢ inoviq ltd

That is a good idea but, hindsight is 20:20 vision. I have sold...

1. 3,474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    That is a good idea but, hindsight is 20:20 vision. I have sold out too early many times because I did not research properly nor did I understand much about technical analysis. I have also sold mining stocks early for 10 bags as I researched after sitting on some that went to a big loss(orphan period). Usually, the first buy should be a pilot buy(small amount) and usually done on FOMO. You have to research like crazy after that FOMO buy. Average down and get out if your FA and TA indicates that. Don't be afraid to take a loss-sell at market. If it looks like a Disallowed, try to be free carried, trade 10% of holdings and average up.

BD1 certainly looks promising. The scientific rationale(on website) says that it can be a diagnostic and therapeutic across all types of cancers. That is a big discovery and something like Henry Ford and the combustion engine.

The RUO assay at Phase 3 says that TF knows all about it and it can be used on Luminex equipment to generate billions of dollars.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $60.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
57.0¢ 59.0¢ 57.0¢ $43.21K 74.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11657 56.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
59.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.