AN1 0.00% 0.7¢ anagenics limited

'...Another release, which pinged into my inbox on the same day,...

1. 2,926 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    '...Another release, which pinged into my inbox on the same day, announced that Cellmid Limited had received TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) registration for its Évolis hair growth product range. Well done them, I thought, noting that the registration certificates for the Évolis for Men and Évolis for Women products include the “important” claims of promotes hair growth, helps to prevent hair loss and thinning and restores the natural hair growth cycle.

The release read that 40% of women and 50% of men in western countries are affected by hair loss at some stage in their life and stated that current hair growth products either have serious side-effects or lack evidence of efficacy. The key competitive advantage for the Évolis range, claimed the company, is safety combined with efficacy and, as such, the products represent a significant market opportunity. Cellmid quoted: “The registration has removed a major hurdle from the commercial launch. TGA registration is not only a validation of the clinical performance and safety of the products; it is also a key step towards a market that has few products that can match the strong scientific and regulatory credentials of the Évolis range.” But, readers, although the Évolis products will not require a prescription, they will be sold as over-the-counter “listed medicines” in individual pharmacies and pharmacy chains. Is it a personal care product? Is it a pharmaceutical? Do we need to redefine clinical trials to accommodate shampoos and conditioners or is this the birth of cosmetopharmaceuticals?
    ....'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.229M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1197315 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 109888 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.