TMS 4.76% 2.2¢ tennant minerals limited

BDI Voting Instructions

1. 752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 235

BDI voting instructions

Firstly, thank you everyone for your support. This is the final push. Please read the below information carefully to ensure your vote is safe and counted.

I can assure you, if we win this; major changes will occur to BDI. New management (who care), drilling NT and new projects are around the corner. Regular updates with quality reports will keep us informed. A new BDI.

These votes are for the GM (general meeting). We are blocking all resolutions. Stopping all resolutions restricts the amount of shares distributed to them for voting power in the following AGM

The following AGM will see the replacement of Porter and Gino with two new experienced board members. John Fillmore and Mark Maine.

We must win this. Our financial backer to drill NT and bring new projects will not deal with BDI while Porter is in charge.

No more dilution, no more mates deals. This company is not dead. We will re-build BDI.

How to vote:

You can either wait for your mail proxy form which will already be completed with personal details (shareholder name, HIN, etc) or you can print off the proxy form from the announcement and complete. Make sure you mark an “X” for all the resolutions (7) “AGAINST”. Also make sure you sign as the shareholder, if you have a “joint account” both have to sign.

Then email to: [email protected] and “CC” [email protected] and [email protected]. In the email please state how many shares you have, so I can track the number of votes and who has voted. You information is 100% confidential. Please trust me on that. 100%.

Voting must happen by the 11th November 2019 4pm WST.

Rock On!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $21.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 1.8¢ $85.98K 4.287M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1341574 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 103853 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.