BDL 0.00% 13.5¢ brandrill limited

BDL Why the sudden interest?, page-3

1. 2,271 Posts.
    Was it Geof Branson you spoke with? I always find him a hard man to track down.

Interestingly, PCF technology was not a Brandrill innovation and has been out for years. When we first heard of it (I'm in the blasting business, although don't do a lot of it now) we all thought it had potential, yet it died almost as soon as it appeared.

It's basically a liquid gas propellent in a shaped cartridge, and only really suitable for small stope mining and civil works. Brandrill do seem to be taking it to a new level and I believe it does have a big future because of it's safety and environmental friendliness.

I doubt we will see the big Anglogold contract, because of the above limitations and because it has taken too long, but they seem to be establishing markets in Africa and Asia steadily.

When I first started buying stocks, my broker was harping on it as a great buy at >$2.00 levels, would have to have been the mother of all bad calls. Many have lost their pants on this stock for the same reasons but I agree these would have to be good buying levels.

Bomber

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.