BDM 2.78% 18.5¢ burgundy diamond mines limited

BDM Daily SP Discussion, page-431

1. 2,181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 497
    Dude342's FalCon (Rio's name) / Fort à la Corne (Star Diamond's name) sure looks like a promising possibility compared to my lab grown diamond speculation.

However CAD$1.4 Billion capex doesn't sit well with the sort of deal MOK has done previously ie. CIA's Bloom Lake mine, where Cliffs did most of the Capex and MOK swooped in at the bottom of the IO price cycle to take over a previously operating but mothballed mine.

This tiny TSXV listed minnow is another possibility with a MC of CAD $6M.

https://www.arcticstar.ca/

Very promising property in the NWT very near to the Ekati diamond mine which is getting closer to winding down and RIO's Diavik diamond mine due to close by 2025.

That's 2 processing plants and associated infrastructure available for any future mine contenders in the area.

This tiny company seems to have some very good exploration people on the board but could benefit hugely from BDM's corporate experience and ability to raise necessary funds etc..

BDM could merge with this company for a dual listed ASX/TSX listed company just as MOK did with Mamba / CIA some years back.

Leveraging off RIO's infrastructure nearby just like CIA does by using RIO's IOC railway line to get its iron ore down to port!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $262.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.5¢ 18.0¢ $42.59K 234.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49178 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.