CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

..."I find the amount of information that comes out a little...

1. 16,937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    ..."I find the amount of information that comes out a little frustrating as all it does is makes more and more long term holders into short term traders - but perhaps that is what he wants."....

Agree.... I would like see the management mature more and be more clear....it will not win the market confidence this way..... I find he is a very positive man but also a very dremie one.....

.."Plus that there are never trading halts, traders are safe from having their funds (or T3 trades) tied up for days.".....

I would love to see a T/H tim..... T3rs are nothing more than ppl that have no money and are punting and using the money from banks and brokers....they should stop this practice immediatelly.....unfortunately they (banks and brokers) make money from this no money ppl.....

I find the speculators are also the problem.... they getting on rumour just to sell down on news or on no news end of the week.....

These are the 2 pests that bother me not only here on CVI but in other liquid stocks.... not to count the shorters.... lololol

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.