PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

bdo valuations, page-10

1. 46,600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8734
    "I have hoots on ignore, so I'm not sure what he's said, but if he just said "the market is never wrong"

Ya killing me - mortgage the house sell the wife load up ! ya can can buy as many PLV shares as you want for 22c when they are valued at 48c what is wrong with you people why has the market got it so wrong ?

Well its simple if the true believers and BDO and everyone else rushed out and bought as many as they could on market it would be 48c not 22c !

it is what is and and that is 22c because there is considerable doubt about it all coming together !

the M.D of BHP has put the $40b expansion of Olympic dam on the back burner today - cockatoo island is being given away by Cliffs to anyone who will pick up the tab for the $20m rehab .

What happened to the main game Irvine ? hmnnn capex blow out from $350m $600m

Put your orders in the queue on open tomorrows you can buy for 22c when BDO say upside is 60c ! money for jam for the true believers ,

Shoot the messenger if you like there's an easy 200% gain if you you think its bargain on open ! buy Buy !

never fall in love with a stock - LOL

Where's Chubbs !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.