BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

BDR Basics (FA), page-37

1. 1,744 Posts.
    Another little bump amidst the flood of gold price posts. Understandably the POG carnage is concerning but I keep reminding myself of why BDR and not the other goldies. I've almost bought RSG many times since Jan and previously held TRY and SLR but as we all know BDR is literally sitting on gold 'everywhere' and it won't be long till all cylinders are firing and BDR's name will be up in lights.

The colour in my portfolio ain't pretty at the moment but with the property market in Perth absolutely insane, maybe it's a blessing in disguise that I had to put aside all spare funds to keep the bank happy. It's always darkest before sunrise and with a new month means new tipping comp, BDR's my choice pick and the little voice in my head reminds me my tipping portfolio does much better than my actual one haha

The circus that is the world we live in, won't stop tomorrow but the ringleaders are running out of tricks, the magic of printing more fiat money and fiat job numbers doesn't have the required bite. Look fwd to re-evaluating things this weekend as we're grossly oversold across any metrics one wishes to compare to, especially with what's ahead of us. Plenty of gold, plenty of cash to move that dirt and presumably the political situation will settle down in Brazil.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.