BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

BDR Basics (FA), page-8

1. 4,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 478
    Thanks Bin....I reckon your head grade and AISC are a little high but they probably cancel each other out....so a pog at 1500 USD with a 60 cent aud exchange rate would yield BDR a profit around the 180 million aud...pie in the sky maybe...but IMO the pog will reach 1500usd by Christmas....aud 60 cents is a given once Australia starts aggressively dropping interest rates.....so a BDR SP over 1.50 is likely to occur sometime in 2017.....add in our aggressive drilling campaign and a SP of 1.50 to 1.80 is a probability mid 2017.....just you wait and see....

France and Turkey have consistently been in the news for the past 12 months for all the wrong reasons...IMO this will continue over the next 12 months....both have huge social and political grass root problems that will take a miracle to solve.....Turkey looks to be heading to a dictatorship and the French social experiment is ripping the country apart....the answer is not to continue to bomb the crap out of Syria when your own citizens are killing each other....a very sad state of affairs.....so unfortunately both countries will continue to make the news for all the wrong reasons....the answer to repair their internal social and political problems is anyone's guess...

The world is highly unstable...politically, economically and financially...not my doing or wish...but in this enviroment the pog can only rise...step fashion...
    More drilling due shortly....
    Move that dirt...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.