BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

BDR Chart

1. V*
    5,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    You've got me on a rabbit hunt now @monkeybusiness , and we could probably do with a BDR chart thread anyway...

RE your Pennant suggestion, I'm still trying to see it
    Maybe in red here?
    Which is showing breakout today.
    But the formation doesn't look clear cut to me.

The more I look, I see rising wedge (bearish), and this could already be failing (in purple), or about to fail (blue lines).

If anyone else knows their charts, by all means, please chip in and contribute your own chart of where we're up to at the moment. I'm just talking pennants and wedges here, no moving averages, etc. so there's other considerations as well.

If POG smashes towards $1,300 then this bearish side of me will no doubt be diminished so apologies to anyone that gets scared by my cautious eye.
    The recent bullishness of US POG has been positive, but just a little lower than I'd like to see before I load up and buy more BDR shares.

Fundamentals and company updates aside, I do still feel that a lot of our share price direction comes down primarily to US POG, and this week's trading is a great example.

Our touch of 26c (the low for this week) was when Gold traded as low as $1,215 for the day.
    Compare that to today's high of 29.5c as POG steadily made it's way here to around $1,240 ish.
    Last edited by V*: 08/04/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.