BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Flaming, that was a great post :) RiskReward, also great...

1. 284 Posts.
    Flaming, that was a great post

RiskReward, also great comments.

Just to add a few related points.

In the stock market, there isn't always a 100% instant correlation between the SP and the news coming out, sometimes, things take time to filter through to the market at large, and in these instances investors can take advantage of incorrect pricing. I believe BDR is currently in this situation.

Tumbleroll, regarding your response to Flaming's comments re : Management controlling the SP. I actually agree with Flaming on this one, I think that PB has been blamed way more than justified. BDR is down because the GP is down, the specific issues at BDR are an after thought for the big players driving the market.

Take for instance the most recent exploration announcement, I thought it was outstanding, however, the SP barely moved at all.

We're in a gold bear market at the moment and it's going to take a string of great announcements to move the SP, assuming Gold stays constant.

When Gold goes up, BDR will go up and at some point BDR will get an extra boost upward when the market wakes up and realizes that this company has great resources. This presupposes that they'll solve their financial and operational issues, which I think they will.

Although, I could be wrong.

Cheers
    Ivan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.