BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

GL Goldpirate. The grass is always greener IMO and i've been...

1. 175 Posts.
    GL Goldpirate. The grass is always greener IMO and i've been caught out by FOMO before. This fish bowl forum existence plays a part in that because all negativity and positivity is multiplied. Gives people unrealistic expectations. It was always going to take a while to turn this stock around due to poor past performance. It was run into the ground. IMO based on publicly available information it will eventually have its day in the sun because underneath it all there is the potential for quite a profitable company.

Also IMO if you review the course of sales you'll see it gets pulled down by small volume then the sell orders fill up and it gets wiped. Lather, rinse, repeat. There are also about 5 mil sell orders parked over 21c giving the impression there is enormous sell demand (despite the sheer unlikeliness of those orders being fulfilled any time soon). In actual fact it is much smaller at close to the current levels.

As usual DYOR and believe whatever you want. But i emphasise to all the YOR part. reading hotcopper does not constitute research. It can be very valuable walking away from here for a while and assessing the decisions you are making. If you see value buy or hold. If you don't sell or don't buy. Don't rely on the opinions of others because they won't share your losses or wins.

Scream.

edit: classic example right after i posted. 350k shares sold at 17c followed by 1,121 shares at 16.5. Everyone thinks the value is 16.5c. demand would suggest true value is 17c.
    Last edited by scream: 09/02/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.