BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

BDR daily SP movement, page-2563

1. 10,726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1437
    Tumble, don't quite get the apologies that continue in the face of obvious controlled selldown, regardless of the reasons behind it? I exited purely & simply due to the unreliable sp movement over past days, adjacent to others in our sector. Profoundly simple? Or, simply profound? Up to the investor!

Whether one invests on the principal of FA or TA, market sentiment cannot be ignored! Why play round with this clown stock when others (surely there are other stocks holders here are either in or @ least interested in? I'd certainly hope so ) are climbing & climbing on merits of their own & not simply US POG (being the great denominator of investor sentiment in regards to goldies).

Just for a tip. RSG reverted a bit then, ran again & rewarded holders handsomely. So did BLK, even the Aussie bigs such as RRL & NST (what about NCM :0) Then there' EVN.....

Sincere all the best for my BDR buddies. As Tumble suggests. Whyhold or be over interested in as stock like this when it underperforms when you know full well it has time before it CAN run?!? Where's the fire???????? Take a raincheck guyz! mho only, cheers
    P.S. US POG is being hamstrung a little in US trading......I believe it will run higher into the night & finish higher in US trading tonight (our open tomorrow)
    Last edited by GoldPirate: 10/02/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.