BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

BDR daily SP movement, page-43

1. 175 Posts.
    Hey Gonz,

There's actually a term for it. It's called quote stuffing. It's to throw out the General buy and sell order. I've spoken on here a bit about it. When there's a bit of volatility you can watch the sell orders go up massively often at levels that won't be fulfilled. In that case it can be to drive the price down to purchase more or someone playing both a long and short. Both slightly shady practices but not illegal as such (the long vs short is if it can be proven). You'll also see at times people who want to sell out put in buy orders at prices that won't be fulfilled to give an inflated sense of demand. My other advice of you're a bit new to it is to pay close attention to the course of sales. In conjunction with quote stuffing you'll have people on a small cap share like this place lots of quite small trades to give the impression of value at a certain level e.g. 16c when the real demand based value may only be 15.5c. This may be because they're trying to exit and by keeping it at a certain level buyers will move up for FOMO (fear of missing out)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.