BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

BDR/Gold price, page-20

1. 165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I consider myself a novice when it comes to predicting gold future direction , I find the strong variations in opinion fascinating though. My research is more positive then negative on Gold , as I subscribe to the Russian/China/India conspiracy to move away from the greenback , but QE is usually a death blow , for a few days at least no matter where it occurs.

Japanese QE hurt Gold , US QE has always hurt gold , but may end up being its best friend. I have no idea about European QE potential effects all I know is the NAB is telling me this is happening on Thursday , and it is something that should be considered.

BDR is good above $1100 in my mind , and we are well above that , so even if there is a drop the gold blocks are still selling well. I agree with some other posters that a hedge could be nice safety blanket , even for 100K @ $1300 , imagine locking in that margin ! you could take a Black Swan dive down to $1000 and still be making good money for the next year. Sure you may leave some gravy on the table , but you would certainly sure reduce risk exponentially and make sure BDR is a survivor if the commodities curse ever returns. In this regard , I feel sorry for Peter because whatever way he goes on hedging he will be a loser to at least half of holders!

"Dont Run Gold Stocks " may ring as true as " Dont Own Gold Stocks" - but i reckon screw that, there's money to be made , cause there is Gold in them there hills.

BTW in reference to my former point , I only got out cause I needed to bank in some profit ( married with 4 kids and took a hiding on my last BDR entry point ). Plus I was breaking every traders golden rule and only holding one stock, , such was my belief that at 19c BDR was the buy of the year but you dont have to be Einstein to guess that BDR had a lot more upside at 19 then it did at 27c s and thats when I lost my nerve , which of course I now regret. Happy to fill in the Gap at 29c if Christmas comes back into town.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.