BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

@colinchi I will never know the reason but you sound or appear...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    @colinchi

I will never know the reason but you sound or appear more desperate than the whole BDR operation or any other BDR shareholder for that matter.
    I wonder why??? Why are you so desperate!!!!
    You neither are a buyer nor do you suggest(as per your post), you are not a holder ( so no risk of loosing money like me), yet no one appears more desperate than you in this BDR Hot Copper forum. What are you afraid of.....??? This will be a mystery which you would only know and perhaps God knows.

@renz......what I meant is that people like Lundin's & Sprott's who have made billions look out for not 1-2 baggers but for multi multi baggers...(i.e multiple 100% return for their investment). Mind you I am not saying that will happen to BDR.
    With the AUS$ vs US$ exchange rate , I meant there is no chance of that ratio going 1:1 in the near future.
    So if the AUS $ remains low against the US$, the Aus dollar gold price will be higher which benefits most Australian gold producers.

Anyway I know @colinchi......you will be back again with all guns blazing......so keep on keeping on what you do best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.