BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Well not a great quarter for bdr but not a shocker...

1. 4,387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 475
    Well not a great quarter for bdr but not a shocker either....their still... finding plenty of it and digging it out of the ground. That counts. More equipment and a new contractor...these things take time to sort out...so things should start to improve significantly over the next 3 quarters. Management also has skin in the game that counts too. Their stockprice is cheap..my old broker always said "buy your straw hats in winter sonny" . I would class bdr as a winter to spring stock.
    Now you have to believe in Gold to buy Gold companies. Why believe in Gold? Just ask your wife, girlfriend,sister,mother,daughter or mate. The girls love the stuff. That's over half the world's population and most don't have any. If we melted down all the gold ever dug up everyone would only get 4 to 6 small rings each depending on the true amount around. Not only that I believe China is buying the stuff for its vaults. Why..The USA has about 8000 tonnes of the stuff and China on last count only has about 1050 tonnes. China needs about 4500 tonnes to cover its butt if the world catches a cold again. They know it. Let's be frank the world governments are not exactly rolling in cash are they....since the 1970s they have borrowed like drunken sailor's... I'm not saying this is a bad thing but like all of us you have to pay it back sometime or you go bankrupt...don't you. Can they or will they...who knows. But just watching Australia at the moment this will be a very very difficult and long path. Worse for others I think. So Gold is scarce and whether you like it or not it is very valuable and sought after. In my mind all these things add up. Bdr is cheap.. will it get cheaper..who knows..is it likely to mine what it says...who knows...but if they get it right you will wish u had some....so will everyone else...cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.