BDT 0.00% 6.7¢ birddog technology limited

I see a lot of angry people in this forum but they are most...

1. 2 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I see a lot of angry people in this forum but they are most likely shareholders who are in a lot higher so can’t look at this fairly. Now of course recent performance has been shite but I think there is a little more to it then completely flawed business strategy. Let me remind you there nearest peer/comp on the ASX is Atomos AMS who rose 200+% after listing a year and a bit before BDT did, listed when the tech market was still unhinged then crashed to essentially zero as revenue and losses crated. Was suspended and is under investigation by ASIC, just re did a prospectus and a ridiculous dilutive raise and re listed at 2 cents, it reached $1.50 - IPO price was 25 cents. 2 fricken cents… Now if you’re an angry BDT shareholder, look at that. Not to forget their ex CEO Is suing them. Worth noting AMS seems to be given much more attention because regal wam ellerston all owned/stilL do - unhappily one would assume. Now BDT listed as the market turned. To be clear, their financial performance since listing has been very disappointing but as I just pointed out with the AMS and the whole market has been soft - there is a consensus out that’s true. Which is also inline with the world generally being a tougher place the last 18 months. So to say this is just a case of flawed strategy isn’t entirely true. The issue of the co founder exit: yes ugly and most people just assume he’s in the know and sold all his stock because he knows the business is cactus. I don’t buy this, I believe it was a case of he was a rotten egg and management did the right thing by firing him. Before BDT did this selective buy back they were actually doing a traditional on market buy back at 12,13,14 cents. Now these directors in 18 months are going to be case study of the most ridiculous bunch of people for doing buy backs of a loss making company that eventually went to heaven or seen as brave directors who knew the valuation the market was giving them was absurd and did the right thing and buy back the stock. Mr Dixon is on the aus super board, could he really be that bad???. Now the legal case - yep absolutely unacceptable and management fault. But it’s behind us. Looking foward bdt still has cash, we arnt re raising to get listed again. BDT have confirmed they are seeing a stronger start to this year and so is AMS so if you believe the market is starting to get strong and BDT have new products to ship at this valuation with the cash still on hand there is certainly a strong bull case. Now of course things might continue and it goes to heaven but we shall see

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.