CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

be aware of state of play

1. 10,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I must say some of the posters following continental coal are some of the most informative I have ever seen, and offer great assistance.

This is unrivalled. Day on day ccc is up there as a highly discussed stock. Big deal really. Most are here for the bigger picture. But for that ccc has lots of: brilliant posters.

But what is disturbing of late is the number of posters with almost nil idea of the company and its operations. I do not have a concern with the threads getting an ear bashing from dawn to dusk. Not for me but thats fine it is a forum.

Now lets get into the stockmarket game. Every time you put your money on the table you agree you are playing. You are playing against every other tom dick and harry out there. Essentially you want my money and I want yours. That is all it comes down to the asx is the mediator.

There are not many rules when you buy when you sell or what amounts. You are free as such. Tool I use for battle:

Fundamental Research..... Folks this is key when in doubt
    I shake my head at the talk of some on here lately. Do it read some of the posts out there. Start with Mikalya, there is many more. Then ASX and match this is how I verify.

I have not been in ccc as long as others here but am disillusioned by the negative response to a small fall in shareprice on tiny volume. Then when suggestions of further falls are voiced with stats that are way off makes me wonder, so too some others I am sure.

What the plan is I dont know but what I do know is that I need to decipher the material and choose what to act on, what to not act on. not easy.

What I do know is that ccc has a 20 year buyer for their coal. if you do not know this it may be important. So when I see a bonanza of an acquisition followed by a cap raising and then see the sp fall I can still sleep well.

Essentially the business is probably increasing in value as the days roll on but remember because of the advent of portable brokers ( home pcs with platforms)manipulation runs rife on the SM.
    Dont think that manipulators dont get their fair share, they make more than a living. So what it comes down to is knowledge and knowlegde is power.

Research to gain knowledge then you have power. If... you dont have the courage to execute the plan then the stockmarket is not for you folks, simple really.

I am a holder of ccco

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.