ETM 6.12% 2.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Had mentioned this before with respect to what we have seen take...

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Had mentioned this before with respect to what we have seen take place here in the US.

Here is just another one of those 'efforts'. Read the story at the link, and fyi, this is not the first time this 'threat' to prevent this mine from commencing operations has surfaced. To close, there is NO negotiating with folks like this, as those invested and following this companies efforts.
    Disclaimer: I owned some shares at one time in what was GDLNF, and this mining operation in Alaska. And in both cases, when the threat to them became known, I got out of the way cause again, these folks only have one goal in mind and its not in the mining company's best interest. And all they need is a 'reason' to shut it down, and it doesn't matter if its valid or legal. And note, whats happening in Alaska will sound like the same playbook used against GDLNF or whatever they are now cause it 'is' Funny how that works. Full story at the link.
    And I say my 'sentiment' is to BUY, but I can't do it knowing whats going on. But I watch and hope sanity takes place.

Biden's EPA Preparing to Kill Alaska Mine Project Despite Billions in Potential Revenues and Little Threat to Environment - Murkowski Opposes Too (thegatewaypundit.com)

Biden’s EPA is preparing to kill a mine proposal in Alaska that will end billions in revenues for the state. Senator Murkowski agrees with the mine closure.

The Biden Administration and Democrats are hell-bent on destroying America.

The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) recommended prohibiting the operators of Southwestern Alaska’s Pebble Mine from disposing of waste material in the nearby Bristol Bay, a regulation that would prevent the mine from opening. However, the mine could generate billions in revenue by producing minerals that are crucial in supporting the Biden administration’s “clean energy transition.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(6.12%)
Mkt cap ! $32.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $36.53K 1.543M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 151510 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 252330 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.