ETM 6.12% 2.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

what cityState are you in, may I ask?Michigan, rural area of....

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    what cityState are you in, may I ask?

Michigan, rural area of.

things to keep an eye on:
    -controls on your ability to 'move' around: Been warning the EVs are the perfect means to control your movement. Going to happen by the failure to build out the grid necessary to charge an equivalent amount of cars like the world currently has. Not to mention, we don't have the resources to replace all of the current IC engine vehicles. My take is their goal is to get rid of the IC engine vehicles, and then tell you that you can't own a private car (there are some already saying private vehicle ownership should not be allowed). And in England last week, an article came out where a 'city/county' said they were going to create 'driving zones' and tell you how many miles THEY were going to ALLOW you to drive, how many times you would be ALLOWED to drive out of the area you were 'restricted' to. Folks think I am crazy when I talk about things like this, but it helps to understand this from the aspect of, IF they weren't planning things like this, why in the hell would they work so hard to prevent the mining of materials needed to support whats needed?

-and get ready for digital currency ONLY that replaces cash, and that will be the only ALLOWED means of conducting transactions. And the reason there is simple as well. When all financial transactions are digital, they OWN you cause they can CONTROL your behavior. And if you dare to oppose the behavior controls, just think of how easy they can take your money thru 'fines', penalties, lock you out of your account, et al.

Yep, the take over of the Greenland gov't was 'intentional', just as happened in Bolivia where Bolsonaro if fighting back against election fraud. And here in the US? The election fraud has essentially given the dems/commie party the power they need to ensure future elections go their way. We are in a fight here for Americas future with the election fraud in Arizona being the current 'battle line'. America needs to put the SOBs behind the fraud down there in jail or the one world order that is behind most of whats going on in the world now, will complete their agenda, and that is instilling a one world order that runs us all. And down in Australia, New Zealand for example, sure looks like the one world order folks have already taken control of these two countries, as they have canada, france, et al..

Sentiment/Disclaimer: would love to own shares, but not until the people of Greenland take back control of their gov't from the eco-terrorists. And if my saying this upsets someone, tough you know what, and prove me wrong

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(6.12%)
Mkt cap ! $32.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $36.53K 1.543M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 151510 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 252330 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.