ETM 6.12% 2.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Which part is NONSENSE?? There is a difference between...

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Which part is NONSENSE?? There is a difference between 'informed' and 'uninformed' that I often 'get' from someone that claims what I say is 'nonsense'. Its always interesting to see how an 'opinion' can change when someone is 'enlightened'. So which part is 'non-sense' in your opinion?

By the way, klaus schwab of the one world order has openly said there should be no 'private vehicle ownership' allowed. Helps explain why the eco terrorists are 'ok' with blocking the development of mines for rare earth minerals doesn't it.

So anyways, let me know which part of what I said YOU believe is 'nonsense'. Thanks.

Klaus Schwab’s Globalist Organization Calling for End of Private Ownership of all Automobiles: Worldview Report For July 28, 2022 | Worldview Weekend Broadcast Network

INTRO: How close are we to civil war in America: According to a new poll, fully one-third of Americans believe it may be getting close to the time when they need to take up arms against the government.

New data out from the Canadian province of Alberta shows a meteoric rise in the number of people dying of unknown causes, and many of them are younger people.

And the World Economic Forum says the quiet part out loud. Klaus Schwab’s globalist organization has published a paper calling for the end of private ownership of all automobiles.

The prime minister of New Zealand, another World Economic Forum puppet, is boldly telling her citizens that the one and only reliable source of news and information is the government. Nothing else can be trusted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(6.12%)
Mkt cap ! $32.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $36.53K 1.543M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 151510 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 252330 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.