WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Right now there are people well known on this forum, who are...

1. 3,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 434
    Right now there are people well known on this forum, who are obviously trading on OBJ and their posts and attitudes reflects their agenda.

So when they are accumulating they purposely twist and turn in their contribution according to wether they are buying or selling.

Is this wrong? well that depends, if they are purposely posting miss leading information for their own personal gain at the expense of other people's loss, then of course it''s wrong, but hey welcome to the stock market.

Trading is not wrong it is part of what makes up the stock market, I for one do not trade OBJ, but we need to be wise and this can only come from good solid research, other wise we will fall to the manipulation of other people's agenda.

I am in this stock for the long haul based on my research of it's technology and the belief that we do have good management, but am also frustrated and slowly learning the art of patience just like the rest of us.

One thing that is different to every other year and that is we have more options more development, representing more potential products coming to market and that is only expanding. I still believe we are going in the right direction and do hold a strong belief in P&G'S relationship with OBJ and fundamentally we are in a sound position regardless of the ups and downs of the stock price.

I look forward to the roll out of the wave 11 product which I have reason to believe is the face wand and massager and it has to be out soon if OBJ's claim is that we will have revenue's by June 2017 .... all the best and this is all in my opinion only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.