SHE 0.00% 0.9¢ stonehorse energy limited

be careful of downrampers and traders!

1. 214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    To all the knockers out there who dont hold any stock and missed out, and the traders who jumped in and then sold back out today in a panic....Bad Luck!

This stock is going to go higher with or without your pitiful whinging on threads like this. It amazes me that people have so much time on there hands that they would go and post essay style rants on a stock they dont even own......Surely they are not doing it for the benefit of everyone else.

I have been in this company since listing, I currently own over 1% of the total shares on issue. You can call me a ramper or whatever term your small minds come up with but at the end of the day I am probably more sophisticated than most on here and probably have a better idea of the metrics of this stock!

I am extremely comfortable holding this position over the next 6-12 months as I can see it going massively north.....A Market cap of only $13.5 million is a joke when you consider the size of this project, and realistically we should be talking many multiples of this when you also consider the vanadium.

With regard to the quality of the resource and not being JORC standard. If people actually read the announcement you will see a waiver from the ASX regarding the use of Historical foreign estimates. Now would this have been granted if it was not up to scratch....I think not,

Also we are talking South Korean standards, not some bananna republic so I imagine they are pretty sophisticated at measuring a resource.

Some other punter/s on here, also doubted why a small aussie company could gain such a big project and why the koreans didnt mine it themselves. Well I can tell you after speaking with the directors of SHE that they were competing against much bigger entities for this deal and its a credit to them for pulling it off. Koreans do not get there hands dirty mining yellow cake or other commoditties. They manufacture semi-conductors and high end electronics. Enough Said

Now I expect this volatility to continue for some time but likewise expect further upside in the short term as more news is released to market.

But to all the faithful in here who have been here for a while, Well done and keep the faith!

And to the fly by night, arm chair punters who bring nothing to the table but doubt and negativity......Keep chasing that elusive dream of a ten bagger as you have allready missed this one!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.159M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $2.392K 265.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3495000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 345422 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.51am 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.