MEL 0.00% 0.5¢ metgasco ltd

be careful of gurus, page-8

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "Oil and gas exploration is the most expensive of all exploration. That expense gives it added risk."

David,

While what you have written above is true, how many CR did MEL do in compare to ESG.

We still have a company here that has both Conventional and CSG resources with only a MC of approx. $90million dollars, and with a lot of drilling to do.

Besides, the companies that are currently facing criticism are CSG companies, and with the conventional gas that we have things should be pretty right. Also don't forget that our wells have little or no water problems to contend with. That alone, to me, is a plus.

IMO, before I would start considering dumping my shares in MEL I would have to wait for the next drilling to show us what we have on hand, and see what the new MD/CEO is capable of doing. The floods didn't help much either, with the slow down, if not stopping it altogether, of our operations.

Finally, MEL has been very conservative with their money spending. Hence why we are still looking at an unknown quantity. And once the new MD/CEO will take his seat in a full time position, IMO things will change.

Posters that knows me, know full well that I don't ramp at all and like to keep thing into perspective. But, somehow, with MEL I feel confident that I will make some money at one stage or another.

As I said before, I will wait till I will see what our next drillings will tell us, and what the new MD is capable of doing for us.

Cheers

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $636 141.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 16909815 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 74552 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 12.5 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ 121800
Last updated 10.48am 17/06/2024 ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.